HSBC Downgrades Infosys Technologies (INFY) to Hold
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HSBC analyst Yogesh Aggarwal downgraded Infosys Technologies (NYSE: INFY) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Infosys Technologies closed at $11.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infosys serves up purpose-driven digital innovations with sustainability off-court and AI on-court at the Australian Open 2023
- CFRA Downgrades Broadcom Limited (AVGO) to Hold
- JPMorgan Downgrades Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd. (6592:JP) (MBUMY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!