HSBC Downgrades Emerson (EMR) to Reduce
- S&P 500, Dow open at record peak as investors eye tech earnings
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c, Revenue Misses, Updates FY EPS Guidance
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
HSBC analyst Puneet Garg downgraded Emerson (NYSE: EMR) from Hold to Reduce with a price target of $64.00.
Shares of Emerson closed at $73.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underperform, Problems Won't Be Quick to Fix
- HSBC Downgrades Oberoi Realty Ltd (OBER:IN) to Reduce
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Slips as Credit Suisse Downgrades to Underperform, Analyst Expects Company to Miss its Internal Growth Targets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!