HSBC Downgrades Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) to Hold
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
HSBC analyst Yogesh Aggarwal downgraded Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: CTSH) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions closed at $79.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) PT Raised to $65 at Morgan Stanley
- Weak observability checks push Datadog (DDOG) to neutral at BTIG
- BMO Capital Downgrades Ralph Lauren (RL) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!