HSBC Downgrades CF Industries (CF) to Hold
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
HSBC analyst Alexandre Falcao downgraded CF Industries (NYSE: CF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $36.00.
Shares of CF Industries closed at $33.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades Kenedix Office Investment Corp (8972:JP) to Neutral
- Cleveland Research Downgrades Micron Technology (MU) to Neutral
- CLSA Downgrades Transurban Group (TCL:AU) (TRAUF) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!