H.C. Wainwright Downgrades SuperCom (SPCB) to Neutral
- S&P 500 slips from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
H.C. Wainwright analyst Kevin Dede downgraded SuperCom (NASDAQ: SPCB) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of SuperCom closed at $0.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Genel Energy Plc. (GENL:LN) (GEGYF) to Spec. Buy
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades OneConnect Financial (OCFT) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!