H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Medical Transcription Billing (MTBC) to Neutral
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Kevin Dede downgraded Medical Transcription Billing (NASDAQ: MTBC) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Medical Transcription Billing closed at $5.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareCloud’s Business Intelligence Platform Key in Assisting Providers Identify Revenue-Generating Opportunities
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Teladoc (TDOC) to Hold
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Atotech (ATC) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!