H.C. Wainwright Downgrades FibroGen (FGEN) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
H.C. Wainwright analyst Edwin Zhang downgraded FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of FibroGen closed at $25.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Ebang, 3D Systems, Amdocs, and FibroGen and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades PPD Inc. (PPD) to Hold
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Kainos Group Plc. (KNOS:LN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!