H.C. Wainwright Downgrades AquaBounty Technologies (AQB) to Neutral
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
H.C. Wainwright analyst Kevin Dede downgraded AquaBounty Technologies (NASDAQ: AQB) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of AquaBounty Technologies closed at $6.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades Hilltop Holdings (HTH) to Market Perform
- JPMorgan Downgrades ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades KWG Living Group Holdings Limited (3913:HK) (KWLGF) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!