Guggenheim Downgrades Kar Auction (KAR) to Sell
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Guggenheim analyst Ali Faghri downgraded Kar Auction (NYSE: KAR) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $11.00.
Shares of Kar Auction closed at $18.46 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades TAL International (TAL) to Sell Following Xi Jinping Comments
- Citi Downgrades Credicorp (BAP) to Sell
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Hapag-Lloyd AG (HLAG:GR) (HPGLY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!