Gordon Haskett Downgrades Restoration Hardware (RH) to Underperform
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Gordon Haskett analyst Chuck Grom downgraded Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) from Hold to Underperform.
Shares of Restoration Hardware closed at $148.94 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RH Announces the Opening of RH Oak Brook, The Gallery at Oakbrook Center
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Snam SpA (SRG:IM) (SNMRY) to Neutral
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,350 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!