Gordon Haskett Downgrades Expedia (EXPE) to Hold (3)
- Stocks roar higher as traders park COVID and Fed jitters
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- Oil prices climb over 4% ahead of OPEC meeting despite Omicron concerns
Gordon Haskett analyst Robert Mollins downgraded Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) from Buy (1) to Hold (3).
Shares of Expedia closed at $161.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades D.R. Horton (DHI) to Neutral
- The GOAT mindset: Expedia reveals 2022's biggest travel trend
- Citi Downgrades Hello Group Inc. (MOMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!