Goldman Sachs Downgrades Sunrun (RUN) to Neutral
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Alibaba (BABA) Shares Jump 3% as eCommerce and Cloud Demand Drives Solid Q4 Beat
Goldman Sachs analyst Brian Lee downgraded Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $61.00.
Shares of Sunrun closed at $72.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Nutanix (NTNX) to Neutral on Weak Cash Flow Guidance
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades TrueBlue (TBI) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!