Goldman Sachs Downgrades Principal Financial Group (PFG) to Sell
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Goldman Sachs analyst Alex Scott downgraded Principal Financial Group (NASDAQ: PFG) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $38.00.
Shares of Principal Financial Group closed at $42.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Kossan Rubber Industries (KRI:MK) (KSRBF) to Outperform (2)
- BofA Securities Downgrades U.S. Xpress (USX) to Underperform
- Sidoti Downgrades AudioCodes (AUDC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!