Goldman Sachs Downgrades L3Harris Technologies (LHX) to Sell
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Goldman Sachs analyst Noah Poponak downgraded L3Harris Technologies (NYSE: LHX) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $207.00.
Shares of L3Harris Technologies closed at $222.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Qorvo Inc (QRVO) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Downgrades Williams Companies (WMB) to Peerperform
- UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Equalweight on Slowing Disney+ Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!