Goldman Sachs Downgrades Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) to Neutral
- Second half starts with fresh swings for stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Plunges 15% After Reportedly Terminating Sale Talks with Franchise Group
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Will Nance downgraded Coinbase Global Inc. (NASDAQ: COIN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $80.00.
Shares of Coinbase Global Inc. closed at $72.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Micron Technology (MU) to Neutral
- Coinbase (COIN) call put ratio 1 call to 2 puts as shares pull back with Bitcoin
- Microstrategy (MSTR), Other Bitcoin-Related Stocks Falls as Prices Moves Back to $19K
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!