Goldman Sachs Downgrades Atmos Energy (ATO) to Neutral
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
Goldman Sachs analyst Insoo Kim downgraded Atmos Energy (NYSE: ATO) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $113.00.
Shares of Atmos Energy closed at $112.62 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Neutral
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Splunk (SPLK) to Neutral Following New Checks
- JPMorgan Downgrades Principal Financial Group (PFG) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!