GLJ Research Downgrades US Steel (X) to Hold
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
GLJ Research analyst Gordon Johnson downgraded US Steel (NYSE: X) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of US Steel closed at $18.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynamic Signal Announces Contract With U. S. Steel To Aid Brand Transformation Through Meaningful Employee Communication
- Piper Sandler Downgrades Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades ORIX JREIT Inc (8954:JP) (ORXJF) to Neutral