First Analysis Downgrades StarTek (SRT) to Equal Weight
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
First Analysis downgraded StarTek (NYSE: SRT) from Overweight to Equal Weight and removed its price target (prior $9.00).
Shares of StarTek closed at $7.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Sobha Ltd (SOBHA:IN) to Neutral
- CLSA Downgrades Brambles Ltd. (BXB:AU) (BXBLY) to Outperform (2)
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades BWX Technologies (BWXT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesFirst Analysis
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!