Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Tesla (TSLA) to Underperform
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Stuart Pearson downgraded Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $340.00.
Shares of Tesla closed at $729.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- CIBC Downgrades Centerra Gold Inc. (CG:CN) (CAGDF) to Underperformer
- 'SNL' host Elon Musk takes a Saturday off from Tesla's troubles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!