Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral
- Stocks waver as dollar eases, oil steadies on OPEC+ deal
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
- Dollar wavers with ECB minutes and Friday's U.S. jobs data in focus
- UBS Sees Over 25% Upside Potential in Apple Shares as iPhone Demand Remains Strong
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Laurent Vasilescu downgraded Nike (NYSE: NKE) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $118.00.
Shares of Nike closed at $114.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Selina to Add Eric J. Foss, Catherine Dunleavy, Eileen Moore Johnson, Richard S. Stoddart and Adi Soffer Teeni to Its Board of Directors
- Berenberg Downgrades Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) to Hold
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: NKE PBR NCLH F MU TWTR BAC PLTR SNAP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!