Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Accenture plc (ACN) to Neutral
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Stefan Slowinski downgraded Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $320.00.
Shares of Accenture plc closed at $283.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accenture (ACN) Invests in KETOS
- BofA Securities Downgrades Saia Inc. (SAIA) to Underperform on Deteriorating Demand
- 'Thesis has changed': Salesforce (CRM) stock selloff extends on analyst downgrade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!