Evercore ISI Downgrades Paramount Group (PGRE) to Underperform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Evercore ISI analyst Steve Sakwa downgraded Paramount Group (NYSE: PGRE) from In Line to Underperform.
Shares of Paramount Group closed at $11.44 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Thai Oil Public Company Limited (TOP:BK) (TOIPF) to Underperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. (FMG:AU) (FSUGY) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Downgrades Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (AHEXY) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!