Evercore ISI Downgrades Equity Residential (EQR) to In Line
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Evercore ISI analyst Steve Sakwa downgraded Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) from Outperform to In Line.
Shares of Equity Residential closed at $80.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Raymond James Downgrades Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (LMRK) to Outperform
- Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Bunzl Plc. (BNZL:LN) (BZLFY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!