Evercore ISI Downgrades ContextLogic Inc (WISH) to In Line
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Evercore ISI analyst Mark Mahaney downgraded ContextLogic Inc (NASDAQ: WISH) from Outperform to In Line with a price target of $13.00.
Shares of ContextLogic Inc closed at $12.24 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ContextLogic (Nasdaq: WISH) to join the Russell 3000 Index
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Zalando SE (ZAL:GR) (ZLNDY) to Conviction Buy
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Downgrades 8x8 (EGHT) to In Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!