Evercore ISI Downgrades ADP (ADP) to In Line
- Wall Street falls after open on rate hike woes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
Evercore ISI analyst Stephen Richardson downgraded ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) from Outperform to In Line with a price target of $330.00.
Shares of ADP closed at $232.20 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Texas Instruments (TXN) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Downgrades JOANN Inc. (JOAN) to Hold
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Bath & Body Works Inc. (BBWI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!