Edward Jones Downgrades PG&E Corporation (PCG) to Sell
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Edward Jones analyst Andy Smith downgraded PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG) from Hold to Sell.
Shares of PG&E Corporation closed at $32.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PG&E and EQT Set to Join S&P 500; ExlService to Join S&P MidCap 400; Others to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Moelis (MC) to Sell
- Barclays Downgrades WDP NV/SA (WDP:BB) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesEdward Jones
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!