Deutsche Bank Downgrades Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Hold
- Nasdaq hits record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank analyst Amit Mehrotra downgraded Scorpio Tankers (NYSE: STNG) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $17.00.
Shares of Scorpio Tankers closed at $15.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) to Sell (5)
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Abacus Property Group (ABP:AU) to Neutral
- Jefferies Downgrades ZOZO, Inc (3092:JP) (SRTTY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!