Deutsche Bank Downgrades Dine Brands (DIN) to Hold
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Mullan downgraded Dine Brands (NYSE: DIN) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $80.00.
Shares of Dine Brands closed at $78.02 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) to Sector Perform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (YUMC) to Buy
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Glatfelter (GLT) to Market Perform