Daiwa Securities Downgrades Momo Inc. (MOMO) to Neutral (3)
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Daiwa Securities analyst Carlton Lai downgraded Momo Inc. (NASDAQ: MOMO) from Outperform (2) to Neutral (3).
Shares of Momo Inc. closed at $14.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Abacus Property Group (ABP:AU) to Neutral
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades SharpSpring Inc (SHSP) to Hold, Following Acquisition
- Citi Downgrades Hong Kong Exchanges (388:HK) (HKXCY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!