Daiwa Securities Downgrades Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) to Outperform (3)
- Wall St starts fourth quarter on a high note
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
- Goldman: We Forecast Further Selling in 2023, Households Could Sell $100 Billion in Equities
Daiwa Securities analyst Carlton Lai downgraded Coinbase Global Inc. (NASDAQ: COIN) from Buy (2) to Outperform (3) with a price target of $100.00.
Shares of Coinbase Global Inc. closed at $88.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Coinbase, Carvana, Kiromic, and LifeStance and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Downgrades Century Aluminum (CENX) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Docusign Inc. (DOCU) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!