DZ Bank Downgrades Alphabet (GOOGL) to Hold
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DZ Bank analyst Ingo Wermann downgraded Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Alphabet closed at $1198.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades BlackBerry Limited (BB) to Sell on Valuation
- HSBC Downgrades New Hope Liuhe Co Ltd (000876:CH) to Hold
- PubMatic Inc. (PUBM) call put ratio 4.6 calls to 1 put as shares rally 6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!