DA Davidson Downgrades ZAGG Incorporated (ZAGG) to Neutral
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 retreat as rate hike fears cool stock rally
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
DA Davidson analyst Tom Forte downgraded ZAGG Incorporated (NASDAQ: ZAGG) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of ZAGG Incorporated closed at $4.07 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Societe Generale Downgrades Alcon Inc. (ALC:SW) (ALC) to Hold, 'immunity to macro headwinds lessens'
- Monness, Crespi, Hardt Downgrades Elastic NV. (ESTC) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Utz Brands (UTZ) to Neutral Citing 'Strong momentum now balanced by premium valuation'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!