DA Davidson Downgrades Potlatch (PCH) to Neutral
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
DA Davidson analyst Steven Chercover downgraded Potlatch (NASDAQ: PCH) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Potlatch closed at $53.99 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades ORIX JREIT Inc (8954:JP) (ORXJF) to Neutral
- BMO Capital Downgrades Interpublic Group (IPG) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Lordstown Motors (RIDE) to Neutral