Cross Research Downgrades SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) to Hold
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cross Research analyst Shannon Cross downgraded SYNNEX Corp. (NYSE: SNX) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of SYNNEX Corp. closed at $87.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD SYNNEX Launches New Cybersecurity Skills and Placement Program
- Societe Generale Downgrades Assicurazioni Generali SpA (G:IM) (ARZGY) to Hold
- Janney Downgrades SVB Financial (SIVB) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!