Credit Suisse Downgrades Northern Trust (NTRS) to Underperform
- Wall St ends lower after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares sink
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
Credit Suisse analyst Susan Roth Katzke downgraded Northern Trust (NASDAQ: NTRS) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $94.00.
Shares of Northern Trust closed at $90.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Discover Financial (DFS) to Equalweight, 'Thesis Largely Played Out'
- TD Securities Downgrades TMX Group Ltd (X:CN) (TMXXF) to Hold
- Citi Downgrades SK Innovation Co Ltd (096770:KS) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!