Craig-Hallum Downgrades ZAGG Incorporated (ZAGG) to Hold
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Craig-Hallum analyst Mike Malouf downgraded ZAGG Incorporated (NASDAQ: ZAGG) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $4.00.
Shares of ZAGG Incorporated closed at $3.71 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades IPCA Laboratories (IPCA:IN) to Sell (5)
- CLSA Downgrades Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd (4612:JP) (NPCPF) to Outperform (2)
- Barrington Research Downgrades Usio Inc. (USIO) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!