Craig-Hallum Downgrades Upland Software (UPLD) to Hold
- Wall St eyes subdued open after selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
- Next two months typically the strongest for flows - Bank of America
Craig-Hallum analyst Jeff L. Van Rhee downgraded Upland Software (NASDAQ: UPLD) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $32.00.
Shares of Upland Software closed at $33.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Eaton Corporation (ETN) to Perform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Krafton Inc (259960:KS) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades General Mills (GIS) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!