Craig-Hallum Downgrades Digimarc (DMRC) to Hold
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Craig-Hallum analyst Jeff Van Rhee downgraded Digimarc (NASDAQ: DMRC) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $24.00.
Shares of Digimarc closed at $26.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (2330:TT) (TSM) to Equalweight
- Citi Downgrades Kenedix Office Investment Corp (8972:JP) to Neutral
- OTR Global Downgrades Constellation Brands (STZ) to Mixed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!