Craig-Hallum Downgrades Agrify Corp. (AGFY) to Hold
- Wall St opens lower on China COVID protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Craig-Hallum analyst Eric Des Lauriers downgraded Agrify Corp. (NASDAQ: AGFY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $5.00.
Shares of Agrify Corp. closed at $5.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Downgrades TransDigm (TDG) to Equal Weight
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Aptive PLC. (APTV) to Equalweight
- Stifel Downgrades Imago Biosciences Inc (IMGO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!