Compass Point Downgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Compass Point analyst Floris van Dijkum downgraded Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $82.00.
Shares of Regency Centers closed at $74.79 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regency Centers Issues Annual Corporate Responsibility Report
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Manpower Inc. (MAN) to Market Perform
- CFRA Downgrades Nutanix (NTNX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!