Compass Point Downgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Compass Point analyst Floris van Dijkum downgraded Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $45.00.
Shares of Regency Centers closed at $41.82 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regency Centers Announces Tax Information for 2021 Distributions
- Monness, Crespi, Hardt Downgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Benchmark Downgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!