Compass Point Downgrades Radian Group (RDN) to Neutral
- Wall St eases after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares fall
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
Compass Point analyst Giuliano Bologna downgraded Radian Group (NYSE: RDN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $22.50.
Shares of Radian Group closed at $20.68 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades Life Storage Inc. (LSI) to Neutral Following Takeover Bid
- CLSA Downgrades Treasury Wine Estates Limited (TWE:AU) (TSRYY) to Outperform (2)
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!