Compass Point Downgrades At Home Group (HOME) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Compass Point analyst Jim Chartier downgraded At Home Group (NYSE: HOME) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of At Home Group closed at $36.76 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Increasing unusual put option volume: HOME WOOF SAGE EAT
- Stifel Downgrades Kinder Morgan (KMI) to Hold
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds AQFH, EQT, HOME, and VER Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!