Citi Downgrades MGM Resorts (MGM) to Neutral
- S&P, Nasdaq futures at peaks ahead of crucial inflation report
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citi analyst George Choi downgraded MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of MGM Resorts closed at $31.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades MGM Resorts (MGM) to Buy, Sees Margin Upside Surprise on Horizon
- Shift4 Payments (FOUR) Will Be Preferred Payments Provider for BetMGM (MGM)
- DBS Group Downgrades TAL International (TAL) to Fully Valued
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!