Canaccord Genuity Downgrades OnTrak (OTRK) to Hold
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Canaccord Genuity analyst Richard Close downgraded OnTrak (NASDAQ: OTRK) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $30.00.
Shares of OnTrak closed at $31.62 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Renewable Energy Group, Athenex, Ontrak, and Leidos and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades NH Investment & Securities Co Ltd (005940:KS) to Underweight
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades California Water Service Group (CWT) to Sell