CJS Securities Downgrades NN, Inc (NNBR) to Market Perform
- Wall St. opens lower as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
CJS Securities analyst Dan Moore downgraded NN, Inc (NASDAQ: NNBR) from Market Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $9.00.
Shares of NN, Inc closed at $7.37 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Janney Downgrades Sterling Bancorp (STL) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades Intercorp Financial Services (IFS) to Underweight
- Jefferies Downgrades PPD Inc. (PPD) to Hold