CIBC Downgrades EXFO Inc. (EXFO) to Sector Underperform
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
CIBC downgraded EXFO Inc. (NASDAQ: EXFO) from Sector Perform to Sector Underperform.
Shares of EXFO Inc. closed at $3.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Neutral Citing Full Valuation
- Barrington Research Downgrades Sykes Enterprises (SYKE) to Market Perform
- EXFO, Inc. (EXFO): Germain Lamonde Issues Statement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!