BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) to Underperform
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) from Buy to Underperform.
Shares of GrubHub Inc. closed at $38.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for Rao's Parent Sovos Brands (SOVO) Opens 23% Higher, Valuing Co. at 1.4$B
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades CommScope Holding (COMM) to Neutral
- Altice-USA (ATUS) PT Lowered to $20 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!