BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Entertainment Properties Trust (EPR) to Underperform
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(updated to add analyst comment)
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Joshua Dennerlein downgraded Entertainment Properties Trust (NYSE: EPR) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $80.00.
- Is incrementally more negative due ot the risk/reward profile.
Shares of Entertainment Properties Trust closed at $78.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HubSpot Inc (HUBS) PT Raised to 'Street High' $700 at BofA Securities
- Xponential Fitness, Inc (XPOF) Prices 10M Share IPO at $10/sh
- BofA Names Zoom (ZM) a 'Top Pick', Says Merger with Five9 (FIVN) is a 'Game-Changer'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!