BofA Securities Downgrades Velo3D Inc. (VLD) to Underperform
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
BofA Securities analyst Wamsi Mohan downgraded Velo3D Inc. (NYSE: VLD) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $7.00.
Shares of Velo3D Inc. closed at $7.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Hong Kong Exchanges (388:HK) (HKXCY) to Hold
- JPMorgan Downgrades Oil & Natural Gas Corp Ltd. (ONGC:IN) to Neutral
- Daiwa Securities Downgrades BOC Aviation Ltd (2588:HK) (BCVVF) to Hold (3)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!